Weathertech SVT Floor Mats!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, the first batch is done (pic below). These are shipping out to me today so should be able to turnaround to those who have paid mid week.

Here's what's left, PM me for paypal info:

(Updated 1/21/14)
(0) Red but PM me if you need them and we can get more.
(1) Silver

Once these sell out, I'll PM back the vendors contact info direct. He'll be able to turn around the red or sliver pretty quick and you can ask him about different colors, rear sets as some of you have asked for, etc. In another words, I'm out after this first run, just wanted to get this whole thing started for us.

SVT.jpg

Last edited:

Rgriffin

Reaction score
Do you have anymore of these left? I would like a set or 2. thx

ok guys, the first batch is done (pic below). These are shipping out to me today so should be able to turnaround to those who have paid mid week.

Here's what's left, pm me for paypal info:

(updated 1/21/14)
(0) red but pm me if you need them and we can get more.
(1) silver

once these sell out, i'll pm back the vendors contact info direct. He'll be able to turn around the red or sliver pretty quick and you can ask him about different colors, rear sets as some of you have asked for, etc. In another words, i'm out after this first run, just wanted to get this whole thing started for us.

svt.jpg

do you have any left?? I would like 2 sets.

Last edited:

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick update to all those who ordered. I didn't realize these were shipping from Canada to me. They went out Monday so I should have them early next week. I'll turn them around same day to you guys if possible.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk