Weathertech SVT Floor Mats!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5 sets of the red. Thats Good.
I'll pay for my set now. I want the red SVT lettering.
Send me a PM with your paypal info Stang.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 red and 5 silver left this batch. I don't think it will be a problem getting as many of each as we need.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stang,
Any other color options for the SVT lettering? How about flame blue? Or, flame blue with silver outlining? If so, I'd buy a set.

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stang,
Any other color options for the SVT lettering? How about flame blue? Or, flame blue with silver outlining? If so, I'd buy a set.

Once we get this first batch in, everyone sees and likes the quality, etc., I'm going to turn you guys onto my vendor directly. He'll probably do anything you want within reason.

Trail_Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just checked with the vendor and they'll be ready shortly. When I get them in I'll post some pics. I have 5 sets red and 5 sets silver coming. I had my pricing wrong above, that was per each. They'll be $25 for the set shipped. I'm not making anything on them. After the first run is sold out I'll give the vendors paypal out via PM to whoever wants to order.

I'd also be interested in a Silver set if they're still available. Thanks!

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once we get this first batch in, everyone sees and likes the quality, etc., I'm going to turn you guys onto my vendor directly. He'll probably do anything you want within reason.

Nice! I'm definitely down with that. I'll keep an eye on this thread. Thanks!