We are now dealers for V-LEDs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cool I'm gonna put some pricing up either this weekend or Monday of next week. From what I hear the front's dont need resistors but if you do the rears you will need resistors, so I will have pricing for those as well

Intricate

Reaction score
I'm lazy and would like a kit. All interior including vanity mirrors. A exterior kit signals front/ rear. Third brake light cargo, puddle lamps. Im interested.

Cool I'm gonna put some pricing up either this weekend or Monday of next week. From what I hear the front's dont need resistors but if you do the rears you will need resistors, so I will have pricing for those as well

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would be I interested in front amber LED Turns and rear read Tail LEDs...I do NOT want to use resistors. it is a deal breaker. Where is the flasher module on the raptor? I thought it was electronic?

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would be I interested in front amber LED Turns and rear read Tail LEDs...I do NOT want to use resistors. it is a deal breaker. Where is the flasher module on the raptor? I thought it was electronic?

The 2011+ have no servicable flasher, it's all controlled electronically via the BCM. The only way to solve the hyperflash would be via a resistor, unfortunately. I've heard that you can swap the fronts with no resistor but as soon as you go to the rears you'll need a resistor. However, to be honest I wouldn't swap the rear LED's as there just isn't that much difference

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Exterior Bulbs-
Front Turn Signals- 3157 Bulb-
Front Side-Markers- 194 Bulb-
Rear Turn Signals- 3157 Bulb
Rear Reverse Lights- 194 Bulb-
License Plate Lights- 194 Bulb-

All the above can be found here!
- LED Replacement Bulbs -

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do I have CK type base for 3157 bulbs its asking me?? 2012 year here......

OP
OP
AlternativeOffroad

AlternativeOffroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
when you have a kit, I promise you will sell more.

It's a possibility, the problem is there are so many different options as far as bulb brightness and color, etc that I wouldn't want to narrow it down to only one type of bulb. So by buying them individually it allows the customer to choose the bulb and color they really want