Watching all these videos makes me think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
:ROFLJest: For someone that's damn near spamming this forum with posts telling others how they shouldn't get butthurt, it sure does seem as though I just ruffled your feathers pretty easily there gal.

PS. Sure does look like this one "flew" and maybe just a smidge bent the frame.

My point was no matter what vehicle you have you can easily tear it up if taking it to extremes and/or not using it for it's intended use, but you go on thinking your Gen1 is the holy grail of jumping vehicles lol. And of course I wanted to stir the pot :biggrin:

Not butthurt, annoyed at you throwing out misinformation, yeah I'm definitely that though.

Your post put out bad information because you tied a pic of a truck damaged from something other than a jump to your claim that jumping damages trucks. The issue I take is that with so many new guys running around someone reads this and thinks "well I saw on FRF that if I don't jump I won't bend my frame" when that's not the case.

Yeah you posted a video of a dude bending his frame jumping, but that's like anything, go to the extremes and you'll find something to back you. He also completely totaled that thing. So it's not a great example of what we're talking about here.

I would be willing to bet that a few Jen2s will be bending frames too. I know it's beefed up back there, but I doubt they've changed their design philosophy from letting the frame give so the axle doesn't get destroyed. y'know?

Edit: as far as my shitposting goes...

*****-i-dont-give-theyre-just-falling-from-the-sky.jpg

Last edited: