Was fun while it lasted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coachhomer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get it. Won’t trade my 2012 in but I am tempted to get a Superduty and pass the Raptor down to my son. I had an 02 Superduty with the 7.3 and should have never let that go. They’re both awesome trucks just different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
T

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I had a '13 F250 Platinum before the '18 Raptor. The '20 is a Lariat with the Ultimate Lariat package. Outside of the heated steering wheel it has everything the Platinum did and more. I will say the new 6.7 is a beast. Only have 15 miles on it so can't say how its going to be but will know after a couple of days of driving it to work.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
having way more fun in my raptor than I did in both my f250s, granted I dont tow/haul anything anymore. Both bad ass trucks in their own right. If you dont mind me asking what did you get for your raptor?

OP
OP
T

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
having way more fun in my raptor than I did in both my f250s, granted I dont tow/haul anything anymore. Both bad ass trucks in their own right. If you dont mind me asking what did you get for your raptor?

At auction a hard loaded ‘18 with 40k miles are bringing 49-51k. I used to work for the dealer an am still pretty good friends with the gm so I got a bit more and bought the super duty in the hold back.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At auction a hard loaded ‘18 with 40k miles are bringing 49-51k. I used to work for the dealer an am still pretty good friends with the gm so I got a bit more and bought the super duty in the hold back.

I know my dealer pretty well also. He just told me $52k for my 2017 with over 40k miles.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I love my 19. so far it has been my most expensive "raptor mod".

Absolutely get the S&B 60-gallon tank for it. On stock tires, I could go 1,000 miles between fill-ups if I wasn't towing.

And yes, the carli pintop kit is worth it. Im currently waiting for the swaybar that they just released to get here.

The 6.7 makes you feel like you could pull a house off its foundation.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The new SD's are pretty nice. Was very close on getting one with the 7.3L, but going to hold off to see how they perform first.