Warning lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Hill descent, advance track and abs lights all come on at one time and truck drives normal. Any ideas. Put me bulbs in 3rd brake light and still not working..

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do your rear brake lights work? Is it just the 3rd brake light that's not working?

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So all of these warning lights AND your brake lights are not working? Sounds like a brake light switch.
If his brake lights work and just not the 3rd brake light, maybe check the 3rd brake light connectors to see if they are getting power? Volt meter with the door open to test since they only come on when brake, door or cargo lights are on...I haven't even noticed if cargo light turns on if you hold this light switch for interior to dim or turn brightness up ever.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been looking around just was curious on this myself. Found this thread on a different forum..maybe it is useful.

Im sure there is on our forum with this information as well, I just did a Google search. I had no about how the HD and all that work with the brake lights and such.