Wanted to buy: New 2014 Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They were all under 20k mileage, 2 of them were under 10k.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

If only i had more dollars than sense. Maybe i'll win the lotto!

OP
OP
A

Alaskaguy11

Reaction score
Ford Service should be able to help you locate if there is one on a lot somewhere. They did a nationwide search for me last fall based on a Terrain Screw then sent me an email with the dealerships and VINs.

Try Ford Marketing at 1-800-334-4375.

I called the number and talked with a nice lady. She found me two (both in Cali) with Special Edition Package in Ruby Red for $60K or under.

Note: When you tell Ford Marketing the price you are looking for, they give you the MSRP in that range. It doesn't include the insane markup these dealers are putting on them.

One is at Grody Ford. And it's not what is listed. They have painted EVERYTHING red on it, including the fender lips and bumpers. Also, it is hard to tell by the pictures. But it doesn't look like Ruby Red. They also have put the Roush kit on it. And it now has "Compton" (my term for these) wheels instead of the SE bead lock capable ones that come from the factory.

The other is at Airport Marina Ford. And I can't even get a price quote on the SE. But the person I was emailing there said they have another Raptor (not even an SE) that is $25K over sticker.

WTF?!

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

6d70da79111ce44669e8e9ccabf89efe.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

a1a47bc8625025771934a1a444d07fd4.jpg

And another

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

451e190b3d3eef062d972d4d21c3fad2.jpg

Uno mas

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

fa970348633d4c895895156900716fc5.jpg

Ok last one

Thanks, abrown!

BTW-what app are you using to find these? And does it show any new ones?

Last edited:

abrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its the autotrader app, i searched for "new" within 500 miles of me and found 2 ruby reds

OP
OP
A

Alaskaguy11

Reaction score
Its the autotrader app, i searched for "new" within 500 miles of me and found 2 ruby reds

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Good luck finding a new one. I'm sure it's more than possible to at least get one for msrp new on a dealers lot. I'd rather buy new for a few reasons but one of the biggest is that you're gonna pay close to msrp for one with 30k miles on it. Why not look for a new one if that's the case.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Rookie,

If you find one they will let go for MSRP (or very close), please PM me. All of the dealers I have found with New 2014 RR SE are asking around $10K above sticker. I have $25K to put down and will finance the rest.

You help make this happen, and I will buy some products from Freedom Motorsports. I am kind of liking the brake line upgrades...

D

Deleted member 12951

I will go $3K above MSRP, but no more.

Ditto on the good luck. That probably is going to be tough on any new 2014 that might be sitting on a lot. It might be out there but you might have to give up the search for "new" or change your over MSRP criteria.

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I know time is getting short and stock is drying up. But maybe some of you can help me if you know of a Raptor for sale at your local dealer. I am a serious buyer and want to see if I can find a better deal than what I found in OKC. If you know of one with the following options, please post the dealer here or PM me. Travelling is not an issue for me, if I can get a reasonable price.

Thanks in advance for any help given!

2014 New SVT Raptor (SCAB or SCREW)

Special Edition in Ruby Red Metallic

moonroof

front camera

step tailgate

Any other options, i.e. bed extender, bed liner, etc... are fine as long as it has the above options.

Are you here in OKC and what was the price Bob Moore quoted you?

OP
OP
A

Alaskaguy11

Reaction score
Well, I'm almost back to square one.

I received approval from my credit union for a loan to buy a Raptor. And I was ready to hammer out the final "drive off" price from that dealer in OKC.

So I call and talk with the guy I have been dealing with and he says they won't come off the price at all.

I won't pay that much over MSRP, no matter how much I want one.

It looks like I'm going to be a guinea pig for a 2017.

:suicide:

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

And if anyone knows of any new 2014's at a dealer, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.