WANTED: I have cash for a Clean Raptor with Less than 65,000 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FOUND A TRUCK... thanks for all your help

Last edited:
OP
OP
grantoser

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
screw or scab... prefer scab probably but would do either for the right price. I am in KC missouri but I am completely fine with flying to pick one up... done it before. Ok @Boricuaevo8 will do... will definitely be getting the new one after I finish dental school... got 3 more years tho so the old version will work for now :p

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Where are you located?

KC mo but will fly to pick up

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

SCREW or SCAB?

see above!

Last edited:

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
screw or scab... prefer scab probably but would do either for the right price. I am in KC missouri but I am completely fine with flying to pick one up... done it before. Ok @Boricuaevo8 will do... will definitely be getting the new one after I finish dental school... got 3 more years tho so the old version will work for now :p

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

KC mo but will fly to pick up

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

see above!

So, nothing definite, but lets talk. I have a 2013 SCAB with 28,*** miles. Lots of mods, no accidents. My family is growing and I might be in the market for a SCREW.