WANTED: I have cash for a Clean Raptor with Less than 65,000 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here she is! I think it needs the side graphics and a mid perch adjustment first thing... But haven't even picked it up yet! Going to get it on Friday. Looks extremely clean from the photos. Very excited to be back in the club...

Haha found out the LEDs are rigids and it has a $1200 bed cover called a "roll n lock" that looks really cool... I've never seen one of them before. Also has a bed rug... Not sure how well those work seems like they'd get dirty but we'll see. Better than bare paint for sure. Awesome to get some nice add ons thrown in on the deal.

I've still got my 40 inch light bar and 4 d2s from my last raptor so I will be loaded with leds!

Has anyone put 37x13.5x17 toyos on a raptor at mid perch With stock fenders? If I don't plan to off-road for awhile can I get by with them until I get glass fenders?

EB6AAEA4-00E4-43DE-8FFC-9E6ED3066E45_zpsn4ddonin.png

Definitely a nice clean looking truck congrats on the find with the extra goodies. I agree with you on the graphics. I think black decals on a silver truck look sweet. I would also add a pair of reflector deletes on the list too. The mirrors look so much better without that orange reflector.

OP
OP
grantoser

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely a nice clean looking truck congrats on the find with the extra goodies. I agree with you on the graphics. I think black decals on a silver truck look sweet. I would also add a pair of reflector deletes on the list too. The mirrors look so much better without that orange reflector.

Good call... what are people doing for the delete? Just some smoked lights spray? Vinyl?

OP
OP
grantoser

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sell black plastic replacement for cheap. You just pop them right in. I changed mine out with a set of smoked LED's that I hooked up to the turn signal in the mirror.

Cool Ill have to check those out the leds sound like a cool idea.

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
Nice truck. Sounds like a really good deal. I know some guys who have roll n lock. They are almost impossible to break into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk