Waiting room for those with 2020 Raptor on order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
under where it says special order are the numbers 12 03 19. thats the date the parts get sent to the factory, the truck usually gets built about a week after that date. fyi the dates will jump around a lot, my truck actually showed up almost a week early.
NMP1- Thanks for the info, I had missed that.

Pretty excited hoping to get it before Xmas. My wife wants to pretend it is a present when the rest of the family comes over for Xmas dinner. :)

I am also going to get the Borlas Ford Performance Sport exhaust.

Excited to get more involved with the forum

Kuan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NMP1- Thanks for the info, I had missed that.

Pretty excited hoping to get it before Xmas. My wife wants to pretend it is a present when the rest of the family comes over for Xmas dinner. :)

I am also going to get the Borlas Ford Performance Sport exhaust.

Excited to get more involved with the forum

There are really good threads here discussing exhaust. You might want to investigate those and see what they all sound like, as well as what the reviews are for those who didn't go back to factory exhaust.

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are really good threads here discussing exhaust. You might want to investigate those and see what they all sound like, as well as what the reviews are for those who didn't go back to factory exhaust.
Thanks. I was told that they would void warranty if I did an exhaust other than the ford approved borla. I know they can’t technically do that but they can make it difficult I am sure

will look/search the threads thanks

Rboosted717

Reaction score
Update: As of this morning the tracker shows my truck as being "In Transit" with an ETA of 16days or 12/21. The next update should be the arrival at the dealership I believe.

Last edited:

Fitzpadj

Reaction score
My "build date" of November 20th, had very quick turnaround of delivery. Ordered in late August. Received mine yesterday 12/4/19, only one small blemish that I am hoping buffs out but noted it on my sales order. I got $5,500 off my "special order". I wanted specific options and didn't want to pay $4k for the beadlocks and graphics which 99% of these raptors have when it arrives at dealer.
2020 White
Recaros w/cf
802A
Pano Roof
Rear Heated seats

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My "build date" of November 20th, had very quick turnaround of delivery. Ordered in late August. Received mine yesterday 12/4/19, only one small blemish that I am hoping buffs out but noted it on my sales order. I got $5,500 off my "special order". I wanted specific options and didn't want to pay $4k for the beadlocks and graphics which 99% of these raptors have when it arrives at dealer.
2020 White
Recaros w/cf
802A
Pano Roof
Rear Heated seats
Where was your blemish? My biggest fear is a paint incident.

OP
OP
W

Wimankid

Reaction score
I had a blemish on my hood. On the passenger side of the hood near the edge by the headlight. Pick up the truck today from getting paint correction and ceramic coating. Should be gone. Noted with my dealer as well. Also have a paint chip on one of the tow chain hooks.

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a blemish on my hood. On the passenger side of the hood near the edge by the headlight. Pick up the truck today from getting paint correction and ceramic coating. Should be gone. Noted with my dealer as well. Also have a paint chip on one of the tow chain hooks.
Did you have the dealer do any prep or asked them not to touch it. I asked mine to leave all the white protective stuff on

OP
OP
W

Wimankid

Reaction score
Did you have the dealer do any prep or asked them not to touch it. I asked mine to leave all the white protective stuff on
I had the dealer do basic prep - no machine wash. Hindsight maybe should have not had that done. But they did install my Rocky Mountain graphics for me and did a nice job.