Good news for those waiting on an order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Potential good news for those that have been waiting for a long time. I have a friend that owns a couple of stealerships that was telling me about the Bronco Raptors that were recently announced. I made the mistake of not telling him I wanted a F150 Raptor in a timely manner, so by the time I asked him for one he was out of allocations and had eight additional ones spoken for with a deposit. As soon as I heard the news on the Bronco Raptor, I asked him if he would put me on the list. He said he would, but that it was rumored Ford was allocating most of them to those that had ordered a Bronco early on and never gotten one. He said he has a customer that ordered a first edition that never got it, and he has been informed he's getting a Bronco Raptor allocated for him. The cool thing is he said Ford was putting some teeth in the deal somehow where the dealers could not mark these particular ones up. Sorry for the long thread, and I admit I'm an optimist. But maybe those in order hell will be offered a Raptor R or something, if they end up producing them.