Waiting room for those with 2020 Raptor on order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:)
Not sure if the in transit est time is how long it takes of total travel or if it means when shipping actually happens.

either way excited

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 6.58.10 PM.png

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Estimated 10days for transit?!? Damn. Mine is 33 days... stupid Cali/West Coast. Built on 11/27 and estimated to arrive on 12/21...
If it arrives In 12/21 that would be bring down to 24 days. Fingers crossed for you that it get there even sooner

are you going to the raptor assault course?

Rboosted717

Reaction score
If it arrives In 12/21 that would be bring down to 24 days. Fingers crossed for you that it get there even sooner

are you going to the raptor assault course?

I haven’t signed up yet, wasn’t sure if I could until I take delivery. But yes I want do it. You?

TWIIGG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tuesday, November 19th. I contacted my dealership October 25th and they advised that my truck was due to be built November 27th, so I started closely monitoring the VIN tracker on Monday, November 18th. When I pressed them on why it was taking so long, the GM stated that there was an “unanticipated production delay”... I’m wondering now if it was related to the 2019-2020 MY recall associated with the battery terminal fastener.

Mine finally arrived Monday, Dec. 16... took delivery 3 hours after it came off the truck. All accessories get installed Friday, Dec. 20- Eibachs, Deavers and Fuel wheels Monday, Dec. 23 and IGL Kenzo ceramic coating Saturday, Dec. 28. Here’s some crappy pics from the dealership... will post high quality pics when it’s finished

4609ED7D-B36B-4A9D-8EBB-8661FE308537.png

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine finally arrived Monday, Dec. 16... took delivery 3 hours after it came off the truck. All accessories get installed Friday, Dec. 20- Eibachs, Deavers and Fuel wheels Monday, Dec. 23 and IGL Kenzo ceramic coating Saturday, Dec. 28. Here’s some crappy pics from the dealership... will post high quality pics when it’s finished

View attachment 134376[/

I am debating about also doing the suspension you are doing
Would love to see it on a 2020 and the hear what you think of it.

TWIIGG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I’ll definitely keep you in the loop. I had Deavers on my last Raptor and was happy enough with them that I bought a new set for my new truck. The Eibachs are the unknown, but most forum members are very happy with them and that’s what I based my purchase decision on.