Waiting room for those with 2020 Raptor on order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rboosted717

Reaction score
update: as of this morning the tracking site now shows mine as "In Production". My "Ordered On" date was 7/25/2019.
Back in September and once the VIN was released my dealer told me it would be targeted for production the week of Nov 25th. So far that timeline has been pretty accurate, albeit slow.

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the guys who ordered 2020s when the order banked just opened got stuck waiting longer because they hadn’t started production on the 20s yet. Is that possible anyone think? Seems logical your not gonna see a 2020 rolling around in July of 2019.

camo4stealth

Reaction score
Exactly how long does it take for Ford to build a truck? I ordered a Velocity blue extra cab on September 6th and had to call the dealer for info on when it would be delivered. They told me it would be some time (3-4 weeks?) after a VIN was created. Still no word. What the hell?

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I big part of it is the wait for your dealer to get an allocation. Building the truck is the easy part, waiting for your dealers turn to get one they have ordered now that’s the time consuming part

TWIIGG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When did you window sticker show up?

Tuesday, November 19th. I contacted my dealership October 25th and they advised that my truck was due to be built November 27th, so I started closely monitoring the VIN tracker on Monday, November 18th. When I pressed them on why it was taking so long, the GM stated that there was an “unanticipated production delay”... I’m wondering now if it was related to the 2019-2020 MY recall associated with the battery terminal fastener.

0-60 freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I guess the gt500 motor wont be until 2021 :(

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Rboosted717

Reaction score
Update: my truck was built on 11/27 and the tracker site now says the truck will arrive at my dealership in the next 22 days (12/22). The build date matched the blend date indicated on the window sticker. Hopefully with some luck it will arrive early.