Waiting room for those with 2020 Raptor on order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Wimankid

Reaction score
Dealer said build date is 11/4 for mine. Fingers crossed and we’ll see early next week if it gets built!

billiards101

Reaction score
Hi everyone. This one was ordered for inventory by the dealer with the features I was looking for. Curious if orders with customer names take build priority? Wouldn't bother me a bit if so.
This will be my second raptor, had a 2012 and it was the only vehicle I haven't take a huge depreciation hit on when I sold it. Great trucks!

2020 Leadfoot Screw
Ordered 09-09-19
Have VIN but "in order processing"
802A
Twin Moonroof
Carbon Fiber
Tailgate Step
Forged Aluminum Wheels
Second Row Heated Seats
Spray-in bed-liner

OP
OP
W

Wimankid

Reaction score
My truck was built today - leadfoot SCAB. Ford site says approximately 20 days to ship to my dealer. Distance from Dearborn to my dealer is about 450 miles, hope it is a lot faster than they say!

billiards101

Reaction score
My truck was built today - leadfoot SCAB. Ford site says approximately 20 days to ship to my dealer. Distance from Dearborn to my dealer is about 450 miles, hope it is a lot faster than they say!
Nice! But yeah, 20 days seems like quite a while I like your chances of getting it before then. Mine just went into production today.

mkarlin27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word my build week is scheduled for dec 9th. Order placed by dealership sept 18th.
Rapid red crew, 802a, carbon fiber, tailgate step, bedliner , pano

TWIIGG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys are all fortunate... I ordered mine July 29th and according to the dealer, it’s not scheduled to be built until Nov. 27- yes, the day before Thanksgiving. I DO NOT understand why it is taking this long... I wonder if the Recaros are the reason???

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys are all fortunate... I ordered mine July 29th and according to the dealer, it’s not scheduled to be built until Nov. 27- yes, the day before Thanksgiving. I DO NOT understand why it is taking this long... I wonder if the Recaros are the reason???
when did the dealer actually submit the order and when did they get their allotment? what would the recaros have to do with it, i have them and just got my truck.

TWIIGG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when did the dealer actually submit the order and when did they get their allotment?

The order was submitted July 29th as I was with the GM when he submitted the order... as for the allotment, I truthfully don’t know...