Waiting room for those with 2020 Raptor on order...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

Wimankid

Reaction score
I was able to get the window sticker for my truck now that it is production. Says it will ship via rail.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI...my 2018 was built on day 1 of production in July 2017. My dealer said to expect a wait on these early production vehicles. Dealer said that Ford builds the first x number, then does a post production inspection of them to uncover any issues that would affect overall production.

From that point the vehicles wait to go to actual shipping depending on how many issues Ford finds in the early production units. Ford then fixes the early vehicles plus improves the production line.

The dealer said that if Ford discovers some bad parts that the wait could be substantial. If all is good then shipping begins sooner. The 2018 production went smooth. The 2017 production did not. 2019 went smoothly.

Best of luck with your 2020’s...hope that all goes smoothly for you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

Wimankid

Reaction score
Same here...

How did you know your build date moved? Dealer tell you? The Ford site I’ve been using doesn’t give dates, but will tell an expected delivery date once it has shipped.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here...

How did you know your build date moved? Dealer tell you? The Ford site I’ve been using doesn’t give dates, but will tell an expected delivery date once it has shipped.
Yeah the dealer can tell you. They have access to more detailed information

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck finally got built yesterday, 11/24 delivery.