Vorsteiner VR-602 vs oem beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
-J-

-J-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry I wouldn't trade my oem for all this, not my style, not really worth the work lol. nice red truck
The oem beadlocks are great looking wheels for sure. I wanted the different color, lighter weight, and lower offset of the 602’s. I like the 601’s better but they didnt have 17’s in that design.

Im not sure about worth the work though, I click a button on the internet, they showed up and I dropped them off at the dealer. Pretty simple to me. Minimal work for a large visual impact.

Nibbl3s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The oem beadlocks are great looking wheels for sure. I wanted the different color, lighter weight, and lower offset of the 602’s. I like the 601’s better but they didnt have 17’s in that design.

Im not sure about worth the work though, I click a button on the internet, they showed up and I dropped them off at the dealer. Pretty simple to me. Minimal work for a large visual impact.

Yup I wouldn’t have done it for the black or grey but the bronze is amazing. Coupled with the offset and weight savings it is a win