Vorsteiner VR-602 vs oem beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-J-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking delivery of my 2019 Velocity blue truck with oem beadlocks next week. Im never going to heavy duty off road and enjoy adding performance to my vehicles instead.

Im highly considering the bronze wheels and selling the oem beadlocks. Anyone else go this route? Its around 13 lbs weight savings per wheel, which is pretty significant.

If you have a blue truck and the 602's please post up pictures, trying to see what the bronze ones look like against velocity blue. I've only been doing black wheels for the last few years and think the bronze may be a good change.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the looks of the stock beadlocks better, but shaving off 13 lbs per corner isn't a bad thing.

OP
OP
-J-

-J-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the looks of the stock beadlocks better, but shaving off 13 lbs per corner isn't a bad thing.
Im kinda on the fence. I got 4 on the way, I figured if i dont like them I can unload them. To many raptors with the same wheels running around.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears that these rims will extend the wheel out about 1 inch further on each side. I LOVE the weight savings but the increased width concerns me not just on the trail but also slinging more junk down the side of the truck in all conditions. Will you get wider mud flaps to compensate? Not concerned about the extra width on the trail? It seems to be very difficult to get cool wheels in a stock fitment for some reason.