Vorsteiner VR-602 vs oem beadlocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
-J-

-J-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears that these rims will extend the wheel out about 1 inch further on each side. I LOVE the weight savings but the increased width concerns me not just on the trail but also slinging more junk down the side of the truck in all conditions. Will you get wider mud flaps to compensate? Not concerned about the extra width on the trail? It seems to be very difficult to get cool wheels in a stock fitment for some reason.
I prefer wider. Not like -44 offset some folks are running, but flush to the fender. I was under the impression the +12 offset and slightly wider wheel was just about perfect. Kinda why I wanted to see extra pictures.

Brett Rahn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did sale as well but also did red center caps plus did rpg 2 1/4 collars in front and added a leaf spring steel to the stock springs raised the truck about 2 inches B5D1D8E1-AD19-4D1E-BA4F-5C053D142BB7.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
13lbs of rotating mass less per wheel, can show improvement at the strip. How much you will be able to tell on the street or in the dirt might be negligible?

Could help off road performance, but that I wouldn’t know. Less weight still tends to improve performance. I like the factory bead locks myself.