Vision x or rigid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

falc0n

Reaction score
I recently put 4.5" light cannons on my hood and holy crap they are awesome. Definitely get those . I also have whelen's in my lower grille. I don't bother with high beams anymore because they are so bright.

scarrjack

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just installed the 4.5 cannons as well, just need to connect the wiring.

What are you guys using to deter thieves? The standard allen key bolt that comes with them wouldn't stop my 7 year old.

Sent from my Windows Phone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
McDowell

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can find some security nuts at hardware stores or online if you know the threading

Sent from my iPhone

Do y'all have some output pics?

nsdq3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am really wanting to cover all basis. I already have the rigid dually spot/amber set up in the lower bumper, wanting whelens to surround the license plate and VisionX light cannons for the hood mounts. Now I just need to come up with the grand to get it done

OP
OP
McDowell

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol I got sidetracked offroads fog light kit as it's pretty close to the same except it's waaay cheaper plus Morgan is a nice guy and I really want to get some good mounted lights I see they came out with some 6" lights and also have the knock off brand vision x lights now too which are much cheaper. This whole light things is going to drive me broke I still want good mounted lights, a lot of mount light bar, and some from bumper mounted lights just incase the world goes dark for a bit, or some a hole is brighting me.

Sent from my iPhone

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me know how the Epic's work for you. My local dealer carries their line and loves them. BTW..He drives a Raptor.

Didn't see this post!! They are holding up great!!

y7ezugyb.jpg

zu2a2y5e.jpg

a6y7ygu2.jpg

Let me know what your dealer wanted for them. My guy is new at carrying the Epic series. Mine are the curved.. About $450 or so each.