views on purchasing a SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright so im new to the forum and just had some questions about the truck..I've always had a truck and my recent one was a 04 GMC sierra and Current is a 05 Harley Davidson 6.0 Diesel which im sick of cuz every six months the truck is in the shop for a motor reason or over heating cuz the 6.0 is junk so its almost made me not want a ford at all til i come across the Raptor. im a big offroad person always had fourwheelers and Side By Sides even had a Rock Crawler..but now im older and just need a good dependable powerful truck to pull my side by side and to normal life things but..my truck now is over kill and to big of a truck for my lifestyle now..so id like to know the pro's and con's of this raptor truck and prices..id like to have a 6.2 truck dont matter what color...but the gmc and chevy trucks are priced the same i think..so if you all could help me out id much appreciate it..thanks

If you go to Fords web site they have many videos that describe the frame, build modifications, Shocks, motor, cab interior, etc.. and do a comparison against the competitors. Im not sure how independent (un biased) the videos are but they show you a lot that went into the Raptor.

I am thoroughly happy with the truck, accept for the orange peel paint. If you get a ford look for this and demand a quality paint job.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Highly recommend buying through Randy hes a straight shooter and got me my new 2011 scab!

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk