vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VARAPTOR82

Reaction score
Anyone found a fix to the vibration? I am experiencing the same. 23 Raptor R with 500 miles on it. At 70 MPH +, a vibration appears that is noticeable in the front end, I feel it in the steering wheel.

boredm

Reaction score
Ask your dealer if this code is a potential solution

23B19 Front Axle Vibration Bumper Inspection
I think I have a service advisor contact that is more willing to help then the usual shidiots.
Closest dealer is 3 weeks out, which I understand. My problem is they say I cant make an appointment and must leave my truck with them to get in line for the 3 week line.
Who the F does that?

I will get in touch with the other dealer and see what he says about the csp and if they have any other potential solutions.
Ill eat my words if its the tires.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Very interested what dealers say...those that have update as you learn more. How can it be 37's when 37 package w/o R has no issues.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m experiencing violent side to side shakes at 100mph + speeds. It starts at 97 and gets worse the faster I go. I’ve had the same wheel and tire setup for 30k miles without issue until now.

If I put my shocks in sport mode it seems to help. Is there a way I can reset my active shocks on forscan?

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I’m experiencing violent side to side shakes at 100mph + speeds. It starts at 97 and gets worse the faster I go. I’ve had the same wheel and tire setup for 30k miles without issue until now.

If I put my shocks in sport mode it seems to help. Is there a way I can reset my active shocks on forscan?
What Raptor do you have...R? W/ 30K miles? I'm digging that you are running it over 100 MPH though.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speed rating means approved speed at full load. Empty truck

Not a tire issue. It’s an issue with my truck

Last edited: