VHF radio install pic's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rsiworks is having a group buy on the tyt9000 I had the cheeper ones that actually coast more on the farm the tyt is a lot better.

Bussy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
<---Noob here when it comes to Radios

Anyone running the AnyTone AT-5888UV?

I am! Used it in 2 events this year. Very favorable viewpoint thus far. I really like the dual channel capability. My antenna placement is on my tire rack. If on my roof, I know I'd get better reception. I just haven't reached that point on drilling a hole in my roof... yet.

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am! Used it in 2 events this year. Very favorable viewpoint thus far. I really like the dual channel capability. My antenna placement is on my tire rack. If on my roof, I know I'd get better reception. I just haven't reached that point on drilling a hole in my roof... yet.

What antenna are you using with it?

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I remember that radio. :waytogo: