Tracking your New Order – Step by Step / FAQs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a 2019 on order and I have a window sticker and vin #, but I've tried shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking and etis.ford.com and both say that there is no information on my VIN. Is there somewhere else I can try?

Edit: ETIS now shows some generic info and that there's no Outstanding Field Actions, but nothing else.

Edit: The BLEND date on my window sticker is 11/29/2018, could the reason I can't find any info because it's not made yet?

Last edited:

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2019 on order and I have a window sticker and vin #, but I've tried shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking and etis.ford.com and both say that there is no information on my VIN. Is there somewhere else I can try?

Edit: ETIS now shows some generic info and that there's no Outstanding Field Actions, but nothing else.

Edit: The BLEND date on my window sticker is 11/29/2018, could the reason I can't find any info because it's not made yet?
Where did you get the window sticker? If your getting no info on shop.ford.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
I have a dealer number and order code. I have contacted Ford via website chat, and on FB via Messenger and they all claim not to be able to track my order until I have a VIN.

Ford Performance was able to tell me "unscheduled/clean" via website chat. Start there to save yourself some time if enquiring.

BuffaloRaptor

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. New to the forum but I was able to track the production of my Raptor. Placed Order this week 11/26 and found out that it is scheduled for the week of January 7th. A VIN was assigned but I have to contact my dealer to get it. Was told it would be about 10 weeks but that estimate puts it around 6-7 weeks. Cant Wait!

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Window sticker is showing up on the "Search Inventory" tool on shop.ford.com and on my dealer's website as incoming inventory.

The reason you can't track that build is that it's a dealer build. Same reason I can't track mine as the tracking site is only for customer orders.

However, if you contact Ford Performance Chat, they can track it.

You can also bug your salesman all the time like I do :)

Reaction score
The reason you can't track that build is that it's a dealer build. Same reason I can't track mine as the tracking site is only for customer orders.

However, if you contact Ford Performance Chat, they can track it.

You can also bug your salesman all the time like I do :)
Oh that makes sense, it was a dealer allocation for stock order that they changed to my specifications. So it's my truck, but it's not a "customer order".

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh that makes sense, it was a dealer allocation for stock order that they changed to my specifications. So it's my truck, but it's not a "customer order".

I know I tried using the tracking site a million times before I realized it won’t work, haha.

Tyler_GTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure they love that. Then again, they should have to actually earn their payday on a Raptor.

Exactly, on a raptor at almost full sticker at that.

Frustrating-but then again, mine is a weird situation since the truck has been fully complete (according to the sticker) since 10/27. So I think asking for answers as to why isn’t unreasonable.