Velocity Blue or Velocity Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zach Bowling

Reaction score
I have lightning blue and was seeing the same issue on different dealer's listings where some looked really light and the others were really dark. Turns out they were all the same, it just depended on the camera and the lighting. I have since noticed that my truck looks totally different on a sunny day than it does when its cloudy.

OP
OP
G-Train

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is amazing that one color has so many variants. I guess you take into acct all the filters and you got a real smorgasbord.

Token

Reaction score
OP's pics are the same color. The outdoor pic has a lot of highlights and editing done to it. You can see the video of where they took the pics on the tube. In the video it's easy to tell it's velocity and looks much closer to the indoor pic on the shaded side of the truck.

OP
OP
G-Train

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Velocity Blue has just become a limited edition color for the Raptor. Those of you lucky enough to get one will have a fantastic blue. So jealous cause I am still without a VIN.

murphyraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines almost here. My dealer said they only had one 37 allocation and it was taken and a month later I got a vin and it was a 37 package

Attachments

• E97C82EC-A5EC-439B-8E63-F7A339EE1BE2.png
    E97C82EC-A5EC-439B-8E63-F7A339EE1BE2.png
    341.5 KB · Views: 14