Velocity Blue or Performance Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate fake information. PB is NOT limited to ford performance vehicles

Either haven't seen it in person, haven't spent any time around it or just a bad opinion. Ithought the same thing until I saw it in real life. It really sets off the interior and makes it stand out from the run of the mill interiors on other trucks.

Incorrect my friend...Ford Performance Blue is limited to just that...Ford Performance vehicles. That means you can only get it on ST and Raptor.

Raptorrunner2019

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I didn't have agate black, I would probably go performance blue, or maybe a FDE color if they had one. I think I would like that a lot...

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree and own a PB truck. The color definitely changes with lighting. The kicker is that I think I like the color the best when it sort of looks like Velocity Blue. How messed up is that? If you are on the fence, get PB, get in the right lighting, and admire your VB truck :).
Avalanche is similar. Lots of people mistake it for white on a sunny day or if the pic was from a sunny day. On a cloudy day its like leadfoot light.

mezger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Incorrect my friend...Ford Performance Blue is limited to just that...Ford Performance vehicles. That means you can only get it on ST and Raptor.
I think I've also seen it on a GT350, but that's also a FP vehicle.

-J-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Velocity blue vs lightening. Not the same but saw someone mention wanting lightening blue.
A1B5F01E-A318-455F-AF8F-8646B66612AC.jpeg