Velocity Blue or Performance Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Machala

Reaction score
I am a fan of blue. However, if I had the choice I would rate Lightning Blue as #1 and Velocity Blue #2 and Performance Blue as my third choice of blues. They are all great in their own ways though. Can't go wrong with blue it's my favorite Raptor color!

E Daddy Dog

Reaction score
Velocity Blue every time. Saw both in person. PB had the high trim package. Really liked how the handles and mirrors cut up the blue on this one. PB is much lighter in person than the VB. This one is the VB I bought with the mid package and a lot of add ons. That’s why the black door handles and has (Sunroof, rear diff, remote start) things like that. Just missing vented seats, push button, and auto climate. But really liked how the handles reflect the vents and cut up all the blue. Plus it was much more affordable and I got it right before dealership markups!
IMG_0095.jpeg

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had both. Loved perf blue. Hated v blue. Every ****** , f150 , jeep , dodge looks like v blue. The day mine arrived I ordered a iconic silver

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
In my Extensive Survey… Data was collected, analyzed, re-analyzed, summarized and collated….
Henceforth, Ergo, To-Wit….the results Definitely Showed the Hottest Barista‘s preferred Velocity Blue (aka. Bucks-Blue) over Performance Blue 98% to 1%. The other 1% preferred some Shixt color on the TRD boys ( their vote was ruled absurd since they were both m e t h heads)
The 3rd Shift Barista’s, although not as Hotttt as 1st shift, preferred Anti-Black-Blue??

In a separate survey, Bucks Blue was determined to provide the Vehicle operator with the Greatest Opportunity for Beaver Shots ;)

IMG_8790.jpegIMG_4684.jpegIMG_4677.jpeg

IMG_4679.jpeg(If you would like a hard-copy of the survey results, please email me
@BunManBluBucksSurvey.com)

Attachments

• IMG_8914.jpeg
    IMG_8914.jpeg
    191.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: