Velocity Blue or Performance Blue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to go to Blue for the 2020 Raptor. What do you guys like VB or PB?

I saw both side by side at a dealership in Fargo...the PB looked a little “dirty” to me in the late afternoon light. The VB was more vibrant. In full light both looked great.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PB is less vibrant or as loud compared to VB

I would get Lead Ft on a 2020 model

DDP

Nibbl3s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to go to Blue for the 2020 Raptor. What do you guys like VB or PB?

I saw both side by side at a dealership in Fargo...the PB looked a little “dirty” to me in the late afternoon light. The VB was more vibrant. In full light both looked great.
Pb shifts hits the light. In direct sunlight it looks like a candy blue. In the dark, it takes a deeper hue. Love the color

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It says in your signature "2020 Magnetic Screw on order". Stick with your original choice.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Already own a 2018 Magnetic. Need the change.

If I was to stay with Magnetic I wouldn’t order a 2020.
I was planning on ordering a 2020 as soon as the order banks opened. I'm not overwhelmed by any of the 2020 colors so I decided to wait a while to see if I can get it a little below MSRP. I wish lightning blue or shadow black were still options. Magnetic is probably my favorite of the 2020 colors but my friend has a magnetic 2018 so I really don't want to copy her. But she copied me and bought a Raptor??

OP
OP
W

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was planning on ordering a 2020 as soon as the order banks opened. I'm not overwhelmed by any of the 2020 colors so I decided to wait a while to see if I can get it a little below MSRP. I wish lightning blue or shadow black were still options. Magnetic is probably my favorite of the 2020 colors but my friend has a magnetic 2018 so I really don't want to copy her. But she copied me and bought a Raptor??
You could buy my 2018 Magnetic to twin her..??

Terp

Reaction score
Love my PB. Shines bright in direct light and has an awesome blue/gray slate look on overcast days or near dusk. Velocity blue is too loud for my tastes.