V i r g i n i a Raptors !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trollo2984

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I am returning to Va Beach (stationed at Norfolk) but this time I have a Raptor. I will be there in April and would love to meet up with anyone to get the trucks dirty. Just let me know.

SQAudiophile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to let you NOVA guys know...we are having a little meet up tomorrow Saturday March 9th at Trick Trucks in Edgewater. No off roading this, more of a get together to meet one another and show Trick Trucks our support. We have about 6-8 MD and NOVA guys already signed up. 10-10:30AM was our planned time and TT will probably hook us up with lunch.

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to let you NOVA guys know...we are having a little meet up tomorrow Saturday March 9th at Trick Trucks in Edgewater. No off roading this, more of a get together to meet one another and show Trick Trucks our support. We have about 6-8 MD and NOVA guys already signed up. 10-10:30AM was our planned time and TT will probably hook us up with lunch.

I just saw this. A little more notice next time would be awesome.

OP
OP
GTC-NOVA

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score

More notice is needed for these get together! I would have been there, but with not even one full day notice to work with...?

OP
OP
GTC-NOVA

GTC-NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just moved from Texas to Richmond. Ready to get Raptor rowdy in RVA. Where should I be lookin?

Welcome to Virginia!

Texas is a nice place for Raptors...so you will see a big difference in Virginia!!! Not sure about places in the Richmond area to go raptoring...but I know for sure in NOVA there aren't any. Seeing a Raptor on the road here is like seeing a Rolls!

daritz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to VA!

I"m just south of RVA and have seen only 2 others on the roads around here. If y'all find some trails let me know!