Upside down Baja Design Squadrons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mclark202

Reaction score
With these squadrons mounted upside down for our fog light kits, will this negatively effect the SAE models that are supposed to have a sharper cut off? Also, do people flip the covers on the combo lens models? Does that not matter at all?

About to hook mine up once some hardware issues are resolved.

OP
OP
M

mclark202

Reaction score
Why do you want to flip them upside down..?
I'll try to make my question a little more clear.

To mount them on a Ford Raptor, they mount from the top, so they are upside down. Unless you fabricate some sort of new bracket, they will be upside down. Some companies make brackets to flip other brands right side up, but not for the Baja Designs.

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll try to make my question a little more clear.

To mount them on a Ford Raptor, they mount from the top, so they are upside down. Unless you fabricate some sort of new bracket, they will be upside down. Some companies make brackets to flip other brands right side up, but not for the Baja Designs.
Ok. Still confused here. But you can mount them any way you like and still have the lenses positioned in the correct direction. Just unscrew the lens caps and rotate them.

OP
OP
M

mclark202

Reaction score
Ok. Still confused here. But you can mount them any way you like and still have the lenses positioned in the correct direction. Just unscrew the lens caps and rotate them.
Thanks. That was my question, if i needed to flip the lenses around to be oriented correctly, or if it even mattered.