UPDATE - ADM WANTED Just got call to come next Thursday to Order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! You've given us hope. My dealer said Friday :/

Please report back if you get any ADM.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said a few weeks ago to call him on 6/10 and he'll take the order over the phone. But I plan on being at the dealership first thing on Thursday morning. I'm spending to much money to have any mistakes on my order. Especially difficult enough ordering without build and price, thank Ford.

Last edited:

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer doesn’t know jack. Talked to em yesterday morning. Seeing how you got the call last night, hoping my phone rings this morning telling me the same.

Blows my mind how a top Fortune 500 company is so bad at product launches.

Last edited:

ROAD5

Reaction score
I have heard from multiple dealers that the order date has been pushed out until end of month or July. Hope this is not the case. I was forced to call around and find another dealer after the dealer I had been working with who had been telling me all along that I was number one on the list, called to say he screwed up and there were two in front of me, making me third. They only received 2 allocations. After calling around, a lot of dealers did not know what their allocations are either. The inconsistent information from dealer to dealer is amazing!

Chainsaw

Ghost of a Raptor Owner
Reaction score
I feel for you all who are waiting so patiently, I really do. Waiting sucks. But I hope you're internally managing expectations, because again, there is no way most/all of you are touching a Raptor for a long, long while.

Ford already announced that their Q2 production will be down fifty percent. Fifty. Percent.

For those not mathematically inclined, fifty percent is approximately equal to "one half".

For the visual learners, go look at the two cars in your driveway, and pretend that's how many vehicles Ford makes in a quarter. Now cover up one eye. That's a lot less, isn't it?

Ford execs must be making some tough calls in terms of production prioritization right now.The Bronco rollout is even further behind than the Raptor, and fleet customers can't get work trucks. There is simply no way the originally-promised Raptor production schedule holds up at this point.

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have heard from multiple dealers that the order date has been pushed out until end of month or July. Hope this is not the case. I was forced to call around and find another dealer after the dealer I had been working with who had been telling me all along that I was number one on the list, called to say he screwed up and there were two in front of me, making me third. They only received 2 allocations. After calling around, a lot of dealers did not know what their allocations are either. The inconsistent information from dealer to dealer is amazing!
My dealer only has three allocations. He said he doesn't have a list, but I wouldn't be surprised if he tells me I'm forth in line when it comes time to order. I guess worse case, Ill be first on the list for a 2022.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer only has three allocations. He said he doesn't have a list, but I wouldn't be surprised if he tells me I'm forth in line when it comes time to order. I guess worse case, Ill be first on the list for a 2022.
I’m third in line at mine. They had a mystery guy holding #1 and my buddy at #2, and me bringing up the rear. In a normal year they got 7-8 allocations. They said they were expecting 3-4 this year. I’m not opposed to waiting, I just want to get it in the order bank so I can quit going back and forth on the color I want. After it’s in I’ll just sit back and wait.

Raptorius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was forced to call around and find another dealer after the dealer I had been working with who had been telling me all along that I was number one on the list, called to say he screwed up and there were two in front of me, making me third. They only received 2 allocations. After calling around, a lot of dealers did not know what their allocations are either. The inconsistent information from dealer to dealer is amazing!
Sounds like he found a couple customers willing to pay more, so you got bumped.

Last edited:

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m third in line at mine. They had a mystery guy holding #1 and my buddy at #2, and me bringing up the rear. In a normal year they got 7-8 allocations. They said they were expecting 3-4 this year. I’m not opposed to waiting, I just want to get it in the order bank so I can quit going back and forth on the color I want. After it’s in I’ll just sit back and wait.
I'm in the same boat. I have a Bronco coming in a few months. So it won't be the end of the world if I get bumped to a 2022 Raptor. I think I locked in on Iconic Silver, but Lead Foot is still in the race. What color are you looking at ?