Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called FP and to check on my order. When the rep searched with my order number and dealer code he was not able to pull it up. He stated the error he received the invalid order number, please enter a new order number. He even had another rep try to no avail. Said it could be an issue with the system. Told him I would call back in a hour and check again. He mentioned that if someone is making changes to the order its possible for this to happen. He also stated that if the order does not have an allocation, the system would generate an error code stating to contact dealer as there is no allocation for this order. I plan on messaging my dealer after I call back if I get the same news.

This is the same order information that I have been providing the last several months. smh

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got the call today and Ford canceled all 12 of my dealers orders. No more 2021 raptor. Have to reorder as a 22.
Sounds sus.... like the dealer didn't actually have 12 allocations lol. I'd be shocked if they did considering how limited a production 21's really are this year

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They didn’t. They had 14. This was going to be the 6th one I got from them.

cheek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I had 2 gen1’s, 2 gen2’s and 2 gen3’s. Obviously their all gone except for the one I’m currently waiting on.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called FP and to check on my order. When the rep searched with my order number and dealer code he was not able to pull it up. He stated the error he received the invalid order number, please enter a new order number. He even had another rep try to no avail. Said it could be an issue with the system. Told him I would call back in a hour and check again. He mentioned that if someone is making changes to the order its possible for this to happen. He also stated that if the order does not have an allocation, the system would generate an error code stating to contact dealer as there is no allocation for this order. I plan on messaging my dealer after I call back if I get the same news.

This is the same order information that I have been providing the last several months. smh
Did you call back?