Unscheduled Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another survey question for the group would be priority code. As far as I know, it only affects the orders to the specific dealer, but I’m curious to know the priority codes of those still waiting to be scheduled. Mine is “10”, but I only recently ordered.
My priority is "19".

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Per ice-capades at BOF, F-150s are being scheduled for the week of 11.22.21.

Spec changes and cancellations are being locked this Thursday for 2021, which is to be expected given that MY22 Order Banks are expected to open on Thursday as well.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another survey question for the group would be priority code. As far as I know, it only affects the orders to the specific dealer, but I’m curious to know the priority codes of those still waiting to be scheduled. Mine is “10”, but I only recently ordered.
Mine was submitted as a 19 then changed to 10 beginning of August

DoKnowHarm

Reaction score
Priority 10 order since 6/11. Unscheduled.

Interestingly despite what most have said on this board and the unofficial word from FP that if I’m not scheduled yet that it will likely be a 22 my dealer told me they still believe it will be still be built in 2021 and that they heard the hard tonneau will need to be installed at a later time?!

I still tend to believe the consensus here and actual logic that I will need to re-order as a 2022 but the comment about the cover seemed like a specific detail and not speculation.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Priority 10 order since 6/11. Unscheduled.

Interestingly despite what most have said on this board and the unofficial word from FP that if I’m not scheduled yet that it will likely be a 22 my dealer told me they still believe it will be still be built in 2021 and that they heard the hard tonneau will need to be installed at a later time?!

I still tend to believe the consensus here and actual logic that I will need to re-order as a 2022 but the comment about the cover seemed like a specific detail and not speculation.

To be fair, my dealer still believes my truck will be built as well. That's not stopping me from placing an order for a 2022 at a competing dealership.

Mustainefan

Reaction score
What package are y'all ordering? I ordered 800a, but it seems that dealer inventory is always the upgraded version. For 2021 that is 801a, but I recall when I bought my 2020, dealers always seemed to have the 802a models and little else.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What package are y'all ordering? I ordered 800a, but it seems that dealer inventory is always the upgraded version. For 2021 that is 801a, but I recall when I bought my 2020, dealers always seemed to have the 802a models and little else.
Ordered 801A, 35s, Power Tech, and CF package. For the record, my initial order included a block heater. My dealer called me shortly after the order stating that the block heater supply is limited and will more than likely delay my order. I opted to have it removed at that time. Also removed the auto start/stop feature.