Uncle John’s Stone Cabin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it look like a skull or face on top of the hill behind the stone cabin? If I had my dogs out there I would be terrified that they might get bit by a rattler.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it look like a skull or face on top of the hill behind the stone cabin? If I had my dogs out there I would be terrified that they might get bit by a rattler.
The Rattlesnakes aren’t as aggressive as those MFING Georgia Water Moccasins! Those B-astards will chase you :shakehead: :shakehead:
The RS will “usually” leave you alone unless you Fk with them. I stepped right over a 6ft one hiking with my son, I’m talking Inches, and he didn’t strike me. I never noticed the LYING MAN before, Great Spot! It’s new name is MUMMY RIDGE!2D1FEDCB-02B5-4D7B-98C7-90A80D4756C9.jpegE442445E-8DE9-469F-8588-DEE1F4EB0FD3.jpeg

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Rattlesnakes aren’t as aggressive as those MFING Georgia Water Moccasins! Those B-astards will chase you :shakehead: :shakehead:
The RS will “usually” leave you alone unless you Fk with them. I stepped right over a 6ft one hiking with my son, I’m talking Inches, and he didn’t strike me. I never noticed the LYING MAN before, Great Spot! It’s new name is MUMMY RIDGE!View attachment 316640View attachment 316641
Awesome pics thanks for sharing

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
This is to funny! That wasn't what I was referring to but great find that you found! In the first and second picture you posted the hill above the cabin looks like a skull or face to me.
View attachment 316649
Too funny I was looking at Mummy Ridge, now Skull Rock jumps out at you! At first I thought I needed to adjust my Meds!! :anitoof: :Big Laugh: :happy160:

Last edited: