NEW INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - Stone Cabin Paradise!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
You never cease to amaze with the photos John. If we already are locked in with the first property, does that exclude us from this too? I have tons of monopoly money left after the first go round.
No Sir, we encourage you to invest in both! The properties are about 150miles apart in two very different STUNNING LOCATIONS.
FYI: Until we get the seed money to get the utilities back to STONE CABIN you will need to bring your own water and a 5-gallon bucket to serve as your bathroom (Leave No Trace and All That you know;)
The HOA has given us a 3yr extension to get the front yard landscaping installed.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I have an update on our Stone Cabin Paradise Resort Village.
@Spike Spiegel went out that way yesterday and it appears that the Mfing Morons from BLM (No Offense of Course) have taken it upon themselves to clear some of the Boulder Field you had to cross to get out this way. Now the Subaru Outback Rainbow Edition MFers can come out and Ruin it :(
May they will get themselves stuck out there in July and then demand that the Rangers Rescue them….Folled by BLM trying to close the Trails all together.

It is with a Heavy Heart I must inform you we will be unloading this property while it still has some value :(

:driver: :shakehead::shakehead::badidea:

Spike Spiegel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a pretty good trail I would recommend anyone in LV Check out. Its kind of slow and scenic at the beginning, but the end is a wash that you can drive pretty fast in and practice your power slides. Also a good way to get into the Lake Mead Recreation area without paying. Haha

20230517-125636-Copy.jpg

20230517-124449-Copy.jpg

20230517-125714-Copy.jpg

20230517-124309-Copy.jpg