RappyGraphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Rappy Graphics experienced sucked. I would not do business with them again.

I ordered satin black b pillar decals. When installing the driver side one with the key pad cutout; the sides are 1-1.5mm too short. So the decal looks like it has a gloss black edging around it. You cant really stretch it wider because that distorts the key pad cut out (which is also too wide) Purpose of this decal is to hide all the gloss. Not outline it.

And the decal is too long at the top, but not long enough to tuck under. So you either trim it or live with it dangling. So I gave up and put the decal back on the paper it came on with ease. And didnt bother touching the 3 other pieces.

I emailed Rappygraphics about it and they told me that out of the 1000's they have sold, this has NEVER been an issue. And that they dont offer refunds. But if I wanted too, I could email them photos showing them the issue and maybe they can work a secondary solution out. Well, I did not bother to take pics of the install. I regret not doing that then. Ive installed vinyl enough to know when something is not cut right. So the second I realized it was not wide enough and too long at top. I put the decal right back to the paper while I could.

Im not really interested in doing this a 2nd time for (what I expect) them to just make excuses. Ive installed vinyl wrap on almost every car Ive owned. From my own rolls, to precut stuff off amazon. On tail lights, bumpers, trim pieces, fog lights, 911 stone guards, you name it. Ive wrapped a lot of smaller items like these B pilars with ease. So the fact that I can see that these are too skinny and tall right off the bat was all I needed to see before asking for a refund.

Anyhow, its just 75 bucks or so Im eating. But I whatever they cut and printed for me was not a good fit. And there "out of the 1000's we have sold" response to me sure seems like the typical I dont stand behind my work or product to me...

Lesson learned. I will not be doing business with them again.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Have any pics?

jk. I know it's a pain, but if I was the seller, I'd want to see the defect. They would have probably sent you another set.

OP
OP
BIGW0RM

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have any pics?

jk. I know it's a pain, but if I was the seller, I'd want to see the defect. They would have probably sent you another set.

You are right. I would want to see that too. I understand that part. I wish I had took some now. But I was pissed after seeing the hole cutout size for the keypad being too large, sides being too skinny and the top length being too long. I did a test fit, it sucked and I put it right back on the paper perfectly, back into the box and said no thank you. This is junk.

Since Im eating this anyhow. I might as well just try this again and post pics of what i am talking about. That way all of us can see what you are really buying. Maybe the gloss ones fit better since they blend in with the short edges on the side. Who knows. But these satin ones I got are horrible cuts.

I brought the package they came in to work today assuming Rappy would refund me. So they are at my office and I cant go do this again right now to show everyone. But I WILL tomorrow!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any kind of graphics or vinyl of that type has the chance of not being cut right. Many companies will take that approach and say “never had an issue before.” We all know they are full of ****. But I’ve dealt with them and I’m sure they would’ve replaced it. I had the hard CF pieces from tufskins (sp) which are the nicest ones IMHO. They were not cut right no took pics, sent to them and they immediately replaced them. Before you go slamming a company, examine your own actions.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't know they were still in business! I was a fan. I had really good experience with them when I first got my '20. I had gotten hood graphics, Raptor sides, and multiple small graphics. All were really nice. I reached out to them in emails to order new visor decals multiple times, and never heard back from anyone. I assumed they were gone.

OP
OP
BIGW0RM

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't know they were still in business! I was a fan. I had really good experience with them when I first got my '20. I had gotten hood graphics, Raptor sides, and multiple small graphics. All were really nice. I reached out to them in emails to order new visor decals multiple times, and never heard back from anyone. I assumed they were gone.

Funny you mention that. I thought the same thing. I had tired to speak to them on two separate occasions over the past few months or so via there contact us form on there website. Both times I did not receive a response. My wife ordered these for me and had an email from them which I used to ask for a refund and they immediately responded.

OP
OP
BIGW0RM

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any kind of graphics or vinyl of that type has the chance of not being cut right. Many companies will take that approach and say “never had an issue before.” We all know they are full of ****. But I’ve dealt with them and I’m sure they would’ve replaced it. I had the hard CF pieces from tufskins (sp) which are the nicest ones IMHO. They were not cut right no took pics, sent to them and they immediately replaced them. Before you go slamming a company, examine your own actions.
I would agree that things can be cut wrong. It happens. I get that. But mine where too skinny, too long on the top and the keypad cut out was not tight. It also had a gap. With the exception of the top most part. It exposed gloss black around all edges include around the keypad. So I dont really want a replacement. I want a refund.

The response I received when asking for a refund was no. And that if I wanted to try for a possible "secondary solution" , that they would need pics. Thats fair. But I just wanted a refund not replacement. So even if I did take pics, Im still stuck with a design that does not look very good. And you cant tell this in there pics since they dont show it installed.

Im not out to slam a company. But that was my experience. Basically, if you dont like how they look or cut them, too bad you own it now.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
If they sent you shoddy parts, reverse the charges. No sense in paying for unusable/wrong stuff. I would go as far as just sending the whole mess back to them with a little note.

Shrinkflation, Bidenomics, blah blah blah.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
If they sent you shoddy parts, reverse the charges. No sense in paying for unusable/wrong stuff. I would go as far as just sending the whole mess back to them with a little note.

Shrinkflation, Bidenomics, blah blah blah.
The price of poor quality products plus poor customer service is shame and loss of profit.

OP
OP
BIGW0RM

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to trying to throwing this one piece back on. I did not do a proper install. But I did lay it as best as I could to show the cut being short on the sides.

As you can see. I have it covering all the gloss black. You can see the bottom of the key pad hole is cut 1mm too low. Not much. But the gloss stands out. The biggest issue is the huge gap along the other vertical side. Seen in pic two.

So while others might have had better experience with them. This was mine. I’ll send them the pics. But based on how they responded to me. I expect them to blame me. We’ll see what happens.

IMG_1047.jpeg
IMG_1048.jpeg
IMG_1049.jpeg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter