Uh oh! Another tt-v8 article

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And your an ass hat!!! You must be a liberal too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol it's you're* as in you are, as in you're proving my point that you're an idiot. And brilliant leap to me being a liberal [emoji23], not only is it not the case, there is no intelligible reason to make that assumption.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since you like exclamation points lol

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job captain obvious. Glad you can spell. Still butt hurt because you don't have a superior truck like the '17 Raptor. Still driving the ole 6.2. I guess you can't handle all the power from the new HO engine... Here is some exclamation points for you![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good job captain obvious. Glad you can spell. Still butt hurt because you don't have a superior truck like the '17 Raptor. Still driving the ole 6.2. I guess you can't handle all the power from the new HO engine... Here is some exclamation points for you![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]![emoji1589]!

I'm not butt hurt about anything, I'm happy with what I have and I'm happy that others are happy with what they have. I'm just calling you out for idiotic baseless statements. If you're going to put your opinions out there in a public forum at least try to not embarrass yourself. Also that is not a spelling error technically, it's a vocabulary error. Not having enough technical proficiency with the English language to know which form of your/you're to use.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not butt hurt about anything, I'm happy with what I have and I'm happy that others are happy with what they have. I'm just calling you out for idiotic baseless statements. If you're going to put your opinions out there in a public forum at least try to not embarrass yourself. Also that is not a spelling error technically, it's a vocabulary error. Not having enough technical proficiency with the English language to know which form of your/you're to use.

I am contacting apple right now for you so Siri can fix the proficiency with the English language while using talk to text...SMH

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am contacting apple right now for you so Siri can fix the proficiency with the English language while using talk to text...SMH

Just stop, virtually everything you've said has been unintelligible and ill informed. Cars have been designed specifically to fit race class requirements for so long, it's pretty much the industry standard, no educated person would even attempt to dispute that.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just stop, virtually everything you've said has been unintelligible and ill informed. Cars have been designed specifically to fit race class requirements for so long, it's pretty much the industry standard, no educated person would even attempt to dispute that.

You have your head up your ass so far you can't see the light of day!!! Where did the ******, pinto, caravan, F-350, K-car...ETC fall into that race class requirement???

Cars are designed to mass produce and MAKE MONEY!!!! [emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383].

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have your head up your ass so far you can't see the light of day!!! Where did the ****** fall into that race class requirement???

Cars are designed to mass produce and MAKE MONEY!!!! [emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383][emoji383].

The ****** didn't participate in factory race programs, it's an econobox, it's not even comparable. Cars like the GT are not major money makers for the big auto manufacturers, they make their bones on daily drivers and commercial vehicles, the GT is more a hype vehicle for publicity thanks to its racing pedigree. You are literally too stupid to have an intelligent discussion with.

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The ****** didn't participate in factory race programs, it's an econobox, it's not even comparable. Cars like the GT are not major money makers for the big auto manufacturers, they make their bones on daily drivers and commercial vehicles, the GT is more a hype vehicle for publicity thanks to its racing pedigree. You are literally too stupid to have an intelligent discussion with.

YOU'RE the ******* that said and I quote "Cars have been designed specifically to fit race class requirements for so long, it's pretty much the industry standard...". I brought up the obvious that cars ARE NOT designed for race requirements they are designed for PROFIT. You are a special kind of stupid. I'm done discussing this point with an imbecile like you... BORING!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
YOU'RE the ******* that said and I quote "Cars have been designed specifically to fit race class requirements for so long, it's pretty much the industry standard...". I brought up the obvious that cars ARE NOT designed for race requirements they are designed for PROFIT. You are a special kind of stupid. I'm done discussing this point with an imbecile like you...

Lol you really don't see how ignorant you are, that makes it all the more entertaining. Literally production cars have been created and sold in just enough numbers to allow them to enter certain classes. They didn't make any more than they had to to fit the requirements. It had nothing to do with profit for them and in many cases the production car they sold actually lost them money. Like the Bugatti veyron, while not a racer, was a publicity machine, it cost more for them to design, create, and manufacture, than the price they sold it for.

Last edited:

RAPTERRIER

Full Access On Your Mom
Reaction score
There are only three reasons a J1 jerker routinely posts in the Gen II section.

1.) They have interest in purchasing the new king Gen II
2.) They're really ******* envious of the new king pin truck and butthurt about driving around the old dog.
3.) They really want the new Gen II :lol2: