U - Joints

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At just over 100,000 miles I decided to replace the slip yoke, output shaft seal and U- Joints on my 14 SCrew.
Just to confirm, our trucks use the 1410 u-joint like the F-250 and 350 and not the 1350 like the F150 correct..

If anyone has changed them, please confirm.

Z

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, had to learn the hard way. The 1410 is for the SuperCrew and the 1350 is for the SuperCab (at least for my 2010), for those out there still looking at this thread.
Good info to have, mine will be the same as yours hopefully. I had my driveshaft changed under warranty abut 10 years ago though.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Going with stock (7L1Z-4635-B), so now just waiting for Ford to ship. Why did you have yours replace so early?
I got it covered under the recall for the clunk on the 2011 and up, even though mine is a 2010, my dealer was awesome and always covered everything up until my mileage ran out. Back then it was a lot different, I showed the dealer videos of me jumping it at the dunes and stuff, if you tried to do that now, they would use that against you, probably saying "you took it offroad", lol.

Raptorlander

Reaction score
I got it covered under the recall for the clunk on the 2011 and up, even though mine is a 2010, my dealer was awesome and always covered everything up until my mileage ran out. Back then it was a lot different, I showed the dealer videos of me jumping it at the dunes and stuff, if you tried to do that now, they would use that against you, probably saying "you took it offroad", lol.
Ah, I have the clunk too but only when it's raining. I bought the slip yoke grease (XG-8)
for it and since the DS is off, I'll be coating the inside up. Ha, yeah same thing with a Jeeps... dealer states if you took if off road it voids the warranty.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah, I have the clunk too but only when it's raining. I bought the slip yoke grease (XG-8)
for it and since the DS is off, I'll be coating the inside up. Ha, yeah same thing with a Jeeps... dealer states if you took if off road it voids the warranty.
Use a Raptor like it is supposed to get used and void the warranty.....nice :emotions122: :emotions122:

jpwrx2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, had to learn the hard way. The 1410 is for the SuperCrew and the 1350 is for the SuperCab (at least for my 2010), for those out there still looking at this thread.
Is your 2010 a 6.2? Just trying to confirm before I order for my 2010 6.2