Tyt th9000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to start programming radios. I have what I need to do the TYT Radios, my plan is to buy the radios as they are on sale, add the cost of the radio plus my shipping cost to get them to me, divide by the number of radio's I bought, ( i just bought three) then add a shipping cost and a small programming fee.

Right now I have three radios's
Radio cost is $160
Shipping from me to you is $ 25.00 If its more because you in Canada or Podunk I'll ask for more. This is what I'm budgeting.
Then a $35.00 programming fee.

Total for a TYT 9000D 60W VHF radio programmed with the GLRE and TRR channel is $220.00 with this group buy.

One is already sold I have two more left, message me here or on Facebook at Keith Mandoske or call me or text at 312-317-9444

I'm not trying to get rich off this i just trying to get more people out at events.

This is not my only job so please bear with me. I travel a lot for work and if you need it tomorrow or overnight today its not going to happen.

Also if you local to Chicago I can install them for a small fee. I'm working on antenna options to send as complete packages, pelasse bear with my as I research.

Sounds like a good deal. Keep photos of install locations and antennae locations/options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Keith is taking great care of me on this. We're going to figure out antenna options for me after he does his, as I'm leaning towards a roof mount. He'll do it to his first and report back with what he thinks. If interested, get him your email and he has a nice PowerPoint with the options for antennas and mounts.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the same radio. Did the magnetic roof mount. Used A piece of 3m clear bra material and covered a small area of the roof for the mag mount. Ran the cable under the carpet and up out the rear door to the roof. And then Velcro on the cable so it did not rub the roof. For the time I was at Snoball 2 it worked great. Nice radio with good range.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I was going with a permanent roof mount before SnoBall until the axle repair stole all my time. Still going to do it but no rush now.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the TH-9000 with the Permanent Roof Mount and it's great! So great that DELTA LEAD had to use my truck to reach other members because my setup would reach farther than his... Had to abuse that situation @Yukon Joe. Take it while I can get it...

I did go with the permanent roof mount due to reception. just my personal opinion...

TYT TH-9000 Radio Install