Turn signal noise is actually a speaker?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
OneArmedViolinist said:
Dont tell me your one of those morons that sits at a traffic light for 2 minutes with their blnker going the whole time. I only turn it on when the light turns green..... that way I dont burn out my bulbs..... LOL Im a phucken genious..... bwhahaha

So you're the guy everyone yells "well **** if I had known you were turning....."

Haha jk

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Dont tell me your one of those morons that sits at a traffic light for 2 minutes with their blnker going the whole time. I only turn it on when the light turns green..... that way I dont burn out my bulbs..... LOL Im a phucken genious..... bwhahaha

9-21-06_scene_invest.jpg

= phucken genious?

OP
OP
swoop1156

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I only use my blinker when necessary for other vehicles and their awareness.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
You are right the warning chimes are prioitized, but i don't think it plays through ACM (audio control module) all warning chimes are inputs sent to IPC (instrument panel) via network from other modules. I did look over wiring I think sounds play out of IPCbut I'm not 100%, if you do disable it will disable all warnings including hill decent chime SRS fault chime TCS fault chime basically all warning and fault chimes will be disabled.

Ah, I could definitely be wrong on that...on the GM trucks I'd always heard it was through the audio system. You had to get a special module if you replaced the stock head unit.