Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So let’s be real here. At what point are they just going to scrap the 21s that are just sitting there waiting for chips?
It’s unbelievable to me that they would produce any ‘22 trucks with ‘21 trucks just sitting. Seems like finishing the ‘21 trucks would be a priority. They could still build ‘22 and let them sit for a while. Rotate stock freshness sells lol. The one thing I’ve learned through this 8 month process is they really don’t care about their customers. No one at the dealer or Ford did anything to try makes up for all the BS they put me through. I hope by the time I’m ready for my next truck I can give my money to someone else.

bbeaman

Reaction score
This is essentially what has happened to me. I’m wondering if this thing is ever going to get here.
I get it that maybe the trucks are waiting for a chip or part.. but what about all trucks that are being sent out that just got built... if the parts come in the stale stock should get the part. A actually wrote a handwritten letter to Ford Corporate a week ago... Customer Relations address. Be interesting to see if someone responds. This is silly.. my truck was built 4 months ago! and I thought it was just sitting and waiting to get on a train. Ok. back to square one as it moved back onto the assembly line. It has been 4 months today since the blend... Almost 8 months since the order.

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still haven’t seen it in person yet (the GM sent me this photo). I even drove 30 miles to the dealership yesterday to maybe see it outside but it was tucked away inside.

It’s going to be nice going from the TRX to this, I can’t wait.

Velocity Blue, 37 PP, moonroof, graphics delete.

B24A009F-DEF4-4E1A-AFB8-EBA4D027AA82.jpeg

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who else is still waiting. I feel like I’m the last June/July order that’s still “in production” with no reasonable eta in sight
I ordered in June LFG 37 PP with Graphics . I received a 11/1 build date , haven’t checked anything since . I am letting the Dealership update me . Last update was truck is built waiting on a chip , that was a couple months ago now . I keep following everyone getting their truck and happy to see movement at least .

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is just too funny to comprehend. I am essentially punch-drunk at this point.

Order 6/10
In Production 10/6
Built 12/15
7 or 8 ETAs since then

Yesterday It WENT FROM BUILT TO BACK IN PRODUCTION!

Can't make this stuff up! Numb but slap-happy to be in the queue. Just keep smacking me!
Ordered same day 11/1 build date I haven’t checked any other status on truck . I hear all the horror stories here and figure I’ll get a call someday my truck is here ?

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s unbelievable to me that they would produce any ‘22 trucks with ‘21 trucks just sitting. Seems like finishing the ‘21 trucks would be a priority. They could still build ‘22 and let them sit for a while. Rotate stock freshness sells lol. The one thing I’ve learned through this 8 month process is they really don’t care about their customers. No one at the dealer or Ford did anything to try makes up for all the BS they put me through. I hope by the time I’m ready for my next truck I can give my money to someone else.
I agree 21’s should be finished first but we have no voice ! I think Ford has dealt with situation poorly to be kind .

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get it that maybe the trucks are waiting for a chip or part.. but what about all trucks that are being sent out that just got built... if the parts come in the stale stock should get the part. A actually wrote a handwritten letter to Ford Corporate a week ago... Customer Relations address. Be interesting to see if someone responds. This is silly.. my truck was built 4 months ago! and I thought it was just sitting and waiting to get on a train. Ok. back to square one as it moved back onto the assembly line. It has been 4 months today since the blend... Almost 8 months since the order.
I’ve got my letter outlining my ridiculous journey (Order Date 6/15/21… Purchase Date 2/3/22) ready to mail out tomorrow. I’m sure it will fall on deaf ears, but I felt like I had to do something.

agerman

Reaction score
My order date has bounced around this month from the 25th now to the 19th. Is anyone else seeing this happen? I don’t trust it obviously but curious if it’s common.