Trying to get a feel for how many of us are still waiting on 2021 trucks that are built. If so please post production date and eta from tracker.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you close to your dealer to where you can go take a peak?
Not really. It’s an hour plus away. I honestly believe they don’t have it. It’s just unbelievable to me they can’t figure out another way to get it delivered.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not really. It’s an hour plus away. I honestly believe they don’t have it. It’s just unbelievable to me they can’t figure out another way to get it delivered.
That’s not too far; I’d make that drive just to poke my head around. Besides, it’s the weekend…what else you have to do?

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is just too funny to comprehend. I am essentially punch-drunk at this point.

Order 6/10
In Production 10/6
Built 12/15
7 or 8 ETAs since then

Yesterday It WENT FROM BUILT TO BACK IN PRODUCTION!

Can't make this stuff up! Numb but slap-happy to be in the queue. Just keep smacking me!

This is essentially what has happened to me. I’m wondering if this thing is ever going to get here.

OP
OP
G8R-RPTR

G8R-RPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got my truck tonight and it was a cluster right down to the last hour. After confirming the truck was in the service department to complete the recall I started to drive the dealership. It’s about a 2 hour drive with traffic. I was about an hour into the drive and my phone rings with the dealers number. I answered expecting them to say it’s all ready. Nope… they were calling to tell me someone used the repair parts that were set aside for my truck. They said they were ordering another one that would be in Monday. I lost it as much as I could with my 14yo daughter in the car. I told them they needed to figure out something because I was tired of the BS. I said there’s got to be another truck on the lot they can take the parts from. They said they would check and call me right back. I pulled off at the next exit to wait it out. They called back 30 minutes later and said they found another set of parts needed and would have the truck ready in an hour. The transaction went fine and they agreed to give me the same amount for my trade that they quoted me back in October. I asked for a discount for all of the issues they’ve put me through and they boldly said not a chance, but said they would offer me a free car wash on my next visit. Wow way to take care of the customer. When I was pulling out they asked me if they could count on me for an excellent survey and I said “not a chance”. Had planned on ordering a bronco from them in the next month or so, but I’ll take that business elsewhere. As others have said the truck is awesome and worth the wait. A huge upgrade from a Gen 2, but enough familiarity that you don’t feel like you’re driving something completely new if that makes sense.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally got my truck tonight and it was a cluster right down to the last hour. After confirming the truck was in the service department to complete the recall I started to drive the dealership. It’s about a 2 hour drive with traffic. I was about an hour into the drive and my phone rings with the dealers number. I answered expecting them to say it’s all ready. Nope… they were calling to tell me someone used the repair parts that were set aside for my truck. They said they were ordering another one that would be in Monday. I lost it as much as I could with my 14yo daughter in the car. I told them they needed to figure out something because I was tired of the BS. I said there’s got to be another truck on the lot they can take the parts from. They said they would check and call me right back. I pulled off at the next exit to wait it out. They called back 30 minutes later and said they found another set of parts needed and would have the truck ready in an hour. The transaction went fine and they agreed to give me the same amount for my trade that they quoted me back in October. I asked for a discount for all of the issues they’ve put me through and they boldly said not a chance, but said they would offer me a free car wash on my next visit. Wow way to take care of the customer. When I was pulling out they asked me if they could count on me for an excellent survey and I said “not a chance”. Had planned on ordering a bronco from them in the next month or so, but I’ll take that business elsewhere. As others have said the truck is awesome and worth the wait. A huge upgrade from a Gen 2, but enough familiarity that you don’t feel like you’re driving something completely new if that makes sense.
Glad it worked out! I would have been furious too. That other truck should have been placed on the back burner. Hell, they can wait just as you have. They should have been just as proactive as you in getting the parts ordered for their own damn vehicle. Such BS! A free car wash…what an insult!

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So let’s be real here. At what point are they just going to scrap the 21s that are just sitting there waiting for chips?