Trying to decide...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Raptor was the first vehicle I ever ordered and bought without test driving. ordered one of the first 6.2's as well. It's been pure ecstacy since.:leghump:

OP
OP
Geauxfish

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GeauxFish, you are welcome to come kick the tires and take mine for a spin. It's a 2012 with 3,200 miles.

SaintsFan, send me PM with contact info, you busy tomorrow? lol
Mothers Day!!! If you can't I understand completely...
If so, I might can take my wife to Madisonville and eat at the restaurant on the river.

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you decide not to take that build spot I will ! let me know the info if you choose not to. thats an awesome deal on a new truck.

OP
OP
Geauxfish

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input y'all, but, I think I've decided to go for the 2013 MY, not the 2012. As much as I would want one quicker, it would still be another month before I get it, and before I know it...October will be here and the 2013's would start arriving at dealerships. My dealer said they would allocate one exactly the way I want it so I could get it much faster than a customer order. Maybe get it in October or November. Another 4 months and quite possibly my truck would be here. Not too bad considering some orders have taken 12-16 weeks or more to arrive at dealerships.

My dealer did say that 2013 MY F-150's will have My Ford Touch!