Truck starting up weird today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Aaron313

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
60 degrees and I had driven it last night and started up fine

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Low tire pressure, oil change due, what else are you neglecting? Maybe clean your battery terminals if the battery is new, I keep a battery charger for all my toys, if you have one it should show the charge left in your battery

okraptor01

Reaction score
Sounds like the starter is staring to drag a little

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Aaron313

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Low tire pressure, oil change due, what else are you neglecting? Maybe clean your battery terminals if the battery is new, I keep a battery charger for all my toys, if you have one it should show the charge left in your battery

Lol roasting me! I don't drive the truck much and next scheduled oil change is at 21500 miles and I'm still over 2000 away :p I'll check the battery

Last edited:

AggieSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if it's a cheap battery it might just be lower amperage than stock and that could explain the hesitation.

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...I don't drive the truck much and next scheduled oil change is at 21500 miles and I'm still over 2000 away :p I'll check the battery...

How did the battery check out, Aaron313? If you keep having issues with starting, I'd definitely suggested having your dealer look things over. I'll be here if you need assistance after the appointment.

Crystal

OP
OP
Aaron313

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[emoji106]

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

How did the battery check out, Aaron313? If you keep having issues with starting, I'd definitely suggested having your dealer look things over. I'll be here if you need assistance after the appointment.

Crystal

Truck is currently at the dealership as we speak! I'll be picking it up in the next hour or two just waiting for them to call. Thanks Crystal!