GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Driver

Reaction score
Until you have a VIN you have no idea. Someone else can confirm but I don’t think 2019s first deliveries come until NOV or DEC. and this is if you are first on the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2019 with no graphics no blue seat, with carbon and beadlocks. Basically loaded truck. Just was scheduled to 10/22 yesterday.
Ordered 8/28/18

OP
OP
E

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine showed up today as "In Production" even though the projected build date is next Monday. Delivery date is still 10/25.

Probably got pulled early. I’d check back Monday. May say produced

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2019 with no graphics no blue seat, with carbon and beadlocks. Basically loaded truck. Just was scheduled to 10/22 yesterday.
Ordered 8/28/18

Hmm I thought order banks opened like 9/7

carguyohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine showed up today as "In Production" even though the projected build date is next Monday. Delivery date is still 10/25.

You should have a window sticker link on that page. Does it pull a sticker? If so look a the blend date near the top middle. That is essentially the day they will begin to assemble. I have found "in production" really does not mean in production. Just in a different line at this point.

carguyohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 8/28/18

10/22 week is the first full week of 2019 builds. Based on that no one is getting a 19 until Nov. If you live near SE MI I suppose there is an outside shot at late Oct.