GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04SSHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well update on my order, I placed 3/19/18. Still says pending scheduling in the Ford Performance system as of 6/4/18. I cancelled my order with my dealer, they've received 6 new raptors since I placed my order, they failed to tell me they didn't have any allocations available since they used them all for retail orders.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well update on my order, I placed 3/19/18. Still says pending scheduling in the Ford Performance system as of 6/4/18. I cancelled my order with my dealer, they've received 6 new raptors since I placed my order, they failed to tell me they didn't have any allocations available since they used them all for retail orders.

That sucks...would pixx me off too! I learned (a couple of orders ago) about dealers needing to have an actual allocation before the order can be picked up/scheduled...now I always make sure and confirm they have an actual allocation. Good to see you got what you wanted elsewhere!!

Driver

Reaction score
Makes sense at this point... That basically happened to me but I hung on anyway. Ordered back I December not produced until 05/31.

I was considering canceling if it went even a week later and getting on another dealers list early for 2019. Maybe you could do that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

04SSHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up taking one off the lot at another dealer for under MSRP, no loss for me, only for the dealer who took my order and failed to deliver as they lost a sale.

Freeon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ended up taking one off the lot at another dealer for under MSRP, no loss for me, only for the dealer who took my order and failed to deliver as they lost a sale.

I'm seriously think of doing the same. Only problem is that nearest dealer that has what I want is over 1000 miles away.

Driver

Reaction score
How close have peoples actual delivery days been to the ETA shown in the system? My ETA just moved 2 days closer after the train started rolling. Now 06/18

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

NeverEnoughHP

Reaction score
Mine was right on, at the end of the eta I guess. Mine was May 17th-24th. It showed up on the 24th. Would have been there a day earlier but the transport truck blew a front tire and didn't get fixed for a full day.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

RaptoringInWA

Reaction score
Mine had an ETA to the dealer June 6-8th, which is today, but when I checked with Ford Performance, it is now June 10-12th. The train got it to city in time, but the delivery from the train yard to the dealership is delayed.