GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone keeps telling me the same, mine was supposed to be built last week. I don't believe it. I think Ford hasn't updated anything yet and everyone keeps talking off earlier entry notes.

Mine was scheduled for 5-14. My salesman contacted me and said it's now pushed out to 5-28.

NeverEnoughHP

Reaction score
And mine finally arrived!!! Dealer called today and said it would be at the dealership after hours tonight and hopefully ready for pick up tomorrow afternoon.....gonna be a sleepless night. Ordered 12/20

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And mine finally arrived!!! Dealer called today and said it would be at the dealership after hours tonight and hopefully ready for pick up tomorrow afternoon.....gonna be a sleepless night. Ordered 12/20

Freaking A!! Nice,I'd be down there already, making sure they didn't attach the front license plate bracket or wash it with sand impregnated wash mitts :)

Pics or it didn't happen!!

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Mine was scheduled for 5-14. My salesman contacted me and said it's now pushed out to 5-28.

That's amazing, your salesman actually contacted YOU? What universe do you live in...I want to move there!!

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

I am hoping for an updated build date by end of next week. I understand they hit the system on Thursday mornings. I was last week of May scheduled with VIN

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Same status here, but FP couldn't comment on the impact of the fire...nothing from my dealer...

NeverEnoughHP

Reaction score
My truck was scheduled to be delivered to the dealer as a night drop last nite. Transport driver blew a tire and tore up his truck on the way there to pick up the load my truck is on. Ramp is 3 1/2 hours from my dealer and as of noon today it was still sitting there. Can't catch a freakin break!!!

Driver

Reaction score
Mine is being built today. It had been scheduled for next week. Pumped!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked her up today! 11ish weeks of waiting. Some other guys truck showed up too and it had the wrong wheels on it....... so they traded my wheels and I got beedlock wheels for free. Today was a good day

Nice and great upgrade for you!! That's a major "oops" from the factory...how did someone miss that? Perhaps disruption from the impact of the fire...I ordered the BL wheels - they look great with your LF Gray!

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NeverEnoughHP, you and LeadFootCraig are killing me, really looking forward to what you guy's are feeling RIGHT NOW!!

Enjoy and post more pics and your mods!!