GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911Monte

Reaction score
My blend date was today. Ford performance keeps quoting information available as of 5/3 for an ETA of 5/27-6/2. I specifically asked if it's delayed due to fire/part shortage. They said they have no information about that there. I somehow have a feeling I will be delayed a month or two, which is unfortunate, since it should have been here in a couple weeks.

hazeleyes

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I read this afternoon that Ford is saying the F-150 line may get restarted in about a week ...

Driver

Reaction score
I am hoping for an updated build date by end of next week. I understand they hit the system on Thursday mornings. I was last week of May scheduled with VIN

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Driver

Reaction score
My dealer is saying my build date is not showing a delay, hopefully it remains the case.

911Monte

Reaction score
My dealer is saying my build date is not showing a delay, hopefully it remains the case.

Everyone keeps telling me the same, mine was supposed to be built last week. I don't believe it. I think Ford hasn't updated anything yet and everyone keeps talking off earlier entry notes.

Driver

Reaction score
Everyone keeps telling me the same, mine was supposed to be built last week. I don't believe it. I think Ford hasn't updated anything yet and everyone keeps talking off earlier entry notes.
If it was already built you could confirm that in the system... What are they saying it says in the system?

LacyinTX

Cute Little Smartass
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck arrived at the dealership this morning. Just waiting for the call.

Ordered 03-19-18. Blend date 04-30-18.

Update: Picked her up this evening. What a great ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dgilm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spoke with Ford Performance. They say the production line will be back up-and-running this Friday.

My production date has not changed.