GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeadFootCraig

Reaction score
Finally......

Ordered March 8
Build May 7th
Delivery May30-June 5.

Dealer says he has the Vin, just waiting on him to text it to me. All dates where confirmed via phone with Ford Performance.

Damn his is going to be a long ass 6 weeks......

salts001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered March 8
Build May 7th
Delivery May30-June 5.

Dealer says he has the Vin, just waiting on him to text it to me. All dates where confirmed via phone with Ford Performance.

Nice! well worth the wait thats for sure! All-in time, your still slightly ahead. Took me a solid 4months

Last edited:

911Monte

Reaction score
Same build week for me. Ordered Feb 25. Sales rep texted over vin the other day. He thinks June delivery. I'm in Massachusetts.

Greatlaker64

Reaction score
2018 SCAB 802a
Ordered: Feb 16, 2018
In production: 4/18/18
ETA Dealer: 5/7/18

Never did get a window sticker to pop up, perhaps I have a transposed number in my vin... At any rate, I certainly feel fortunate on the timing. I hope all you guys that have been waiting since Dec., get taken care of soon!

Driver

Reaction score
SCREW 802A LF Moon Beadlock Spray In

Order Date: 12/20/17
Allocation: 03/29/18
VIN: 04/19/18
Build: May 28th Week

My dealer is quoting me 10 days from build to dealer receipt in CA. Will go on a train. That sounds a bit short relative to recent posts above, we'll see.

For CA buyers, anyone do registration before receiving the truck? Already dreading the DMV lines!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

04SSHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SCREW 802A LF Moon Beadlock Spray In

Order Date: 12/20/17
Allocation: 03/29/18
VIN: 04/19/18
Build: May 28th Week

My dealer is quoting me 10 days from build to dealer receipt in CA. Will go on a train. That sounds a bit short relative to recent posts above, we'll see.

For CA buyers, anyone do registration before receiving the truck? Already dreading the DMV lines!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

In CA the Dealer takes care of all of that. They won't register it until the truck is there, you fill out the paperwork and you legally become the owner. From there they give you a DMV temporary to place in your windshield. The temporary is valid until your plates and registration arrive in the mail. You do not physically have to go to DMV.

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Ordered March 8
Build May 7th
Delivery May30-June 5.

How did you get fastracked through the system? My order date is 11 days after yours and I don't have a VIN or build date.