GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HellFish

Reaction score
I'm told my Raptor is in a rail yard in TX after being delivered from the train.

Now we wait 11 days until a truck drops it off at the dealer.

fso119

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this one passing through Atlanta today with temp plates.

It was a magnetic?? SCREW. Don't remember any other details. I was busy deLing with traffic. The wife snapped off the fuzzy pic.

5910bd2a73fda20b04a4b6c90928506f.jpg

If this belongs to someone here, nice truck.

TigerRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok boys I got a call Friday saying my Truck delivery was delayed. Ford Area Rep said " new DTG 9/20 and normal process will begin". Dealer had no idea what this meant. Searched my window sticker today and the Build Date and Blend is gone. The method of transp. changed form Convoy to Rail. The boxes at the top have changed as well. Anyone experience this?

cardude99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok boys I got a call Friday saying my Truck delivery was delayed. Ford Area Rep said " new DTG 9/20 and normal process will begin". Dealer had no idea what this meant. Searched my window sticker today and the Build Date and Blend is gone. The method of transp. changed form Convoy to Rail. The boxes at the top have changed as well. Anyone experience this?

dude that blows, hope this isnt the ford rep being pissy with the dealer, at least ill have an idea of what i am in for lol. thank you for being my test dummy lol, seriously sorry man a one month delay is no bueno

TigerRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude that blows, hope this isnt the ford rep being pissy with the dealer, at least ill have an idea of what i am in for lol. thank you for being my test dummy lol, seriously sorry man a one month delay is no bueno

So it appears all is well. Sticker was updated to Rail and dealer said no worries. It may mean that it has shipped. GM says they see this all the time and truck will probably show up in the next few weeks. They have been great to deal with so you are good hands. I will let you know what I hear Monday.

cardude99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it appears all is well. Sticker was updated to Rail and dealer said no worries. It may mean that it has shipped. GM says they see this all the time and truck will probably show up in the next few weeks. They have been great to deal with so you are good hands. I will let you know what I hear Monday.
Good to hear, can't wait to see pics.

vitaminR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure which thread to update, seems to be two 18 order threads running in parallel.

Anyway, ordered paid deposit on 8/4 and FP confirmed my build week this morning of SEPT. 25th.

They also said that there were no commodity issues on CF or BL wheels that they know of.

jkfuel

Reaction score
I know it's been quite variable, but what has the average order to VIN been? My dealer said it would take about 4-6w.