GEN 2 Truck Order Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CZECHSIX

Reaction score
ordered 802a avalanche grey august 22nd, no vin yet as of 1/27, carbon fiber package,and not gonna give it up , really makes the interior.

Dmak9150

Reaction score
Ok so i know people have it worse than me but i have to vent and see if anyone has any words of encouragement. Truck was ordered in august built nov. 17th then had an eta for dec. 10 which changed to jan. 17th and then to feb. 3rd. Checked with ford performance today and now theres no eta. My dealer sed he expects it by end of this week which is almost here or latest tuesday. So wut do think hopefully the dealers right but i think there all full of shit and this is becoming the most painful buying experience ever.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so i know people have it worse than me but i have to vent and see if anyone has any words of encouragement. Truck was ordered in august built nov. 17th then had an eta for dec. 10 which changed to jan. 17th and then to feb. 3rd. Checked with ford performance today and now theres no eta. My dealer sed he expects it by end of this week which is almost here or latest tuesday. So wut do think hopefully the dealers right but i think there all full of shit and this is becoming the most painful buying experience ever.

You are not alone.....if that makes you feel better. :)

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built Nov. 12th, and same issue, still waiting... I was told it was on a rail car headed this way, but not sure where or how much longer either...

Raptomania

Reaction score
I was built 11/14 and delivered 1/6. I got lucky. Order was 8/3. The tailgate damper wasn't installed at the factory and the fender flairs on one side had paint issues. Hope they get yours right by the time it gets to you. Still glad to have my truck.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck just rolled off the truck. Very dirty, no tonneau cover with 114 miles on it. I've been waiting forever. Build date 11/20/17. Five eta's before delivery.

Congrats. I believe all the bed covers are installed at the dealer.

Slade

Reaction score
Right there with ya...

Order Aug 26, built Nov 4th, ............ Have yet to see even an imaginary ETA.